Wednesday, December 7, 2005

my dear ...


 


Bb, after u fetch me home, when i lie on my bed, i start to think how long tat we've been together... even it is not so long, but i really think tat u r the one... the only one in my heart tat nobody makes me feel in this way before... i dunno y u could make it... but 1 thing really sure is i really really love u... u dunno how much suffer tat i am when i saw u r down... u dunno how much suffer tat i cant help u when u need help...


u know wat? eventhough u keep talking to me, keep joking v me, keep making funny things to make me laugh, i really felt happy bout tat... but in another side i felt more guilty... i know u r suffering ur problems... i felt tat myself is so so so useless... i cant help u at all... i really dunno how to make u feel more happy... i know tat u just dun wan to let me worry... u dun wan to let ppl worry of u...u dun wan me to worry of u... i know tat... i really know tat... but wat can i do for u? i like to see u smile... i like ur funny face... i like ur jokes... really... Bb, u r not alone, pls dun ever keep urself to suffer it alone... i'm there for u... i'm willing to share ur everything...


Bb, u treat me so well... i can feel it...u r the best in my heart... haha...even sometimes u make me mad... but u r still the only 1... i like ur smile... i like ur hug... i like ur eveything... i still remember how sweet u r when i was sick, and u r there to take care of me... u give me ur best... i know... i really appreciate it... i know i'm careless, clumsy sumtimes... make u so mad... haha... bit i'll take good care of myself... dun worry of me...  


words really not enuf for me to describe my feelings now...just like wat i told u in sms... i do believe tat we can survive... whenever u need me, i'll try my best to help u... trust me... we will go thru everything... i'll be next to u... we will walk thru all the roads v full of humps... So... dun give up ya... keep on going ya... we will be better later on...


 

4 comments:

  1. glad to see you have the angels in ur life...
    must cherish it~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya...thanks...
    u too...
    要幸福噢!!!我们一起加油吧!!!加油,加油,加油!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie .. wish you both happy forever ..
    ~ Sweet ~
    * Wink Wink *

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey ... thanks ya...
    u too !!!
    let's get it together ya...

    ReplyDelete