Saturday, April 19, 2008

Love me or Hate me !!!




Fishy Talk
Fishu get to play 3 games yesterday. But sadly, yesterday wasn't a great day for bowling...(sendiri cari alasan, Jamie Giamm pls don't always escape from the truth K ?!!!) You know what, 3 games, and I didn't manage to get myself for more than 8o pts in each game !!! Some one pls slap me !!! The first game was started quite good i think, but then my cousins keep reminding me that I "practice sendiri", kinda like I got "no backbone", cos I abadoned them and practice myself... Oooooo... Yala yala, next time I let you know when I go alone lo... Oooo... fishu play good, then kena kutuk, fishu play bad, the kena kutuk juga.... =.=''' ... These people really hard to layan one...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Guess what, fishu likes to joke around...and of course I like to cam-whoring myself all he time, anywhere, anytime... and one day... I show my cousin's son the pictures in my phone, and I purposely open a picture and let him guess...


me : JX, see what is this ?

JX : Yerrrrr........... ( a very long "yerrrrrrr..." out from his month, and it's the exact response I wanted to hear from him, HAHAHAHAHA bloo bloo bloo), SI FATT !!! (p/s: Si Fatt means Butt in cantonese... )


I was laughing damn loud and mom asked me what I laughed about, I told her the conversation between me and JX and I show her the picture...
And after mommy saw the pics, she laughed louder than me lo... HAHAHAHAHAHA




Does it looks like our buntut?

LOL... really looks like our big fat butt right?


LOL... actually it is my arms... hahahahahahaha...



Fishu just loves to joke around, it makes people around me laughing all the time... and of course some of them claimed that I'm damn mou liu ~ LOL

Fishu always being kinda 3 8 all the time, but when I'm serious, I'll be really serious, and some of my friends claimed that I look fierce if I don't smile when I walk on the street, and some of them even said that if they don't know me, they feel to slap me when I walk on the street...LOL, got so serious mer? Aiyo... Really, I really heard quite lots of statements when I ask them how I looks like if they don't know me ~

See, actually I'm a nice person K ? Just I don't really wanna show how nice I am if I don't know you... ;P

So people,

Love me or Hate me ~


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA bloo bloo bloo ...



30 comments:

  1. when you dont talk you are like 鱼肝油

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你英文很好咩!做莫打英文!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 手臂蛮壮下,哈哈哈
    逃!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry ar,我在test import blog~ 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  5. 做么酱讲?我的额头有写“我是鱼肝油”咩?

    ReplyDelete
  6. 鱼肝油孩子们都不爱吃。。。所以没有鱼肝油的广告了,哈哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, i lap u too ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. aiya... english no good, i need to practice more...dun duk bao me ~ 

    ReplyDelete
  9. 哈哈哈。。。所以就怕你咯。。。~

    ReplyDelete
  10. i go bowling lo.... tata... Wish you guys have a happy weekend ya... muackssss.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. 我会多喝凉茶的...哈哈哈哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  12. FishFish is a belly nice girl lai de... XD

    ReplyDelete