Thursday, May 17, 2007

i'm too free now...


Hmm... help my fren to find hair models...

she need three more person on tomorrow at bangsar on 9.00am ...


for colour only with products of Loreal... (as i know is this )


anyone interested? pm me la ...


I'll be on leave tomoro wahahahahaha...
colour my hair too ~
hohohohoho...
dunno my new look will be macam mana ~
plan to cut off my long hair ~
dunno how i looks if i'm in short hair ~ wakakakakakaka

just now went pyramid with xuan for lunch...
u guys still remember her design bout the <MushRoom> ?
just now we saw some cute products which is similar with her <mushroom> series
i can say it is 80% same as her design...
xuan looks so down... and i had capture some of the products using xuan's phone...
i forgot to ask her bluetooth to me...

just wait xuan online and ask her to upload la...
she might be busy of her work right now ~

4.15pm
45 minutes to go...
i miss my mango jeruk ~






29 comments:

  1. I'm interested ~
    But.. I got no transport to be there >.<
    sob T.T bored wit my curently hair style ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 记得染美美来
    然后拜六可以去gai gai

    ReplyDelete
  3. 不能很野,要不然我不像老板娘~哈哈哈哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm driving tomoro... or u wait me at mid valley? i fetch u there ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. vivi那套鬼片要六月才上映~

    ReplyDelete
  6. 讲到好像我拍得这样~
    哈哈哈哈哈~

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahahaha , ok ...

    i'm scare now ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahahaha ,你是影评人~ 哈哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  9. walao... striking... i dun wan ppl look at me when i'm on the road ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. =.= interested leh~ erm..stil vacant?

    ReplyDelete
  11. next time anyone wan colour hair for free can call me jor ~ hahahahahaha
    i got jalan ~ wahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeah... then i wish to try can?

    i set d colour or they will set d colour for me?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmm, they will ask u want wat colour de ~

    ReplyDelete
  14. ok... thx... kekeke... keep in touch ya ;p

    ReplyDelete