Friday, November 25, 2005

无聊...

 


今天的天气还不错嘛。。。


i think i was wasting my time at office lo.....


很无聊啊!!!很闷啊!!!


i finish all my work at friday liao.....



勤力ler。。。


so today is saturday,nothing i can do oso.....


almost every office of my supplier oso closed today.....


including my korea hq.....


nothing can do now.....


羡慕嘛。。。为什么只有我要上班


scan picture for my sis now.....


waiting for my stupid machine.....


make noise beside me......


人!!!


haih......


last nite din sleep tight.....


this morning wake up a bit headache.....


migraine again......


痛?


nothing to do is so much suffer then busy of sumthing.....


haiya.....


wat to do la.....


my boss ask me to work oso even is nothing to do......


aiya.....


shit.....


suddenly wan to eat kfc......


wan to try the bandito pocket......


okok......


later go to da bao at drive thru petronas.....


gotta go lo....


走,回家去。。。


摆架。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment